has assisted small employers and individuals in Eastern Connecticut since January 1985. Today his focus is with individuals in Southeastern CT to help them, at no cost to:
● better understand MediCare
● better understand the Medicare Advantage & Prescription Drug plans available in New London County
● better understand the Medicare Supplements options available in CT.
● select, when a sign up period is available , the best Medicare Health Plan for each individuals interest, situation, and budget.
Call (860) 451-9793 [ John's Google Voice #] or send a note today - John@MedicarePlansSECT.com We can set a time to meeting to better understand all this. We can talk about your situation, answer questions, and find your best option(s).
John's support as an Advisor is enhanced by:
● Special understanding of MediCare's complex regulations and enrollment requirements
● Service on a national professional associations Medicare advisory group's sub committee.
● A commitment to advanced on going education.
● Previous experience and skills in human resources and benefit management with three manufacturing businesses
John C Parker, RHU, LTCP - a professional Medicare Health Plans advisor in Southeastern CT.
Knowledge of benefit trends and regulatory issues is enhanced through participation in national professional conferences each year and active involvement in:
: [Will be - National Association of Benefits & Insurance Professionals - Jan 2023]
● Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Washington DC
● Bachelor's, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA
● Registered Health Underwriter, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
● Long Term Care Professional, AALTCI with AHIP's Education Division, Washington DC
● Active in various community organizations through Committee work and other help.
● Active in a 400 plus member church.
● Former Adjunct Faculty, the University of New Haven in SE CT - undergraduate Management courses
● Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve (retired)
The focus when talking will be on your interests and unique situation, and to help you understand how Medicare Health Plans work and the value gained.
Note: Better understanding = a more informed decision.
Calling means you are just committing to talk not to enroll in a plan.